Monday, August 24, 2009

SOLD BY AMS: A Definite Recommendation!

While testimonials don't always reveal what are considered typical results of a product or service, we are often thrilled by the effectiveness of our service. And we greatly appreciate it when customers take a minute to send us an email thanking us for our help.

Today, I'm excited to share a testimonial we received from Arlene in Grovetown, GA...

I wanted to inform you that I have sold my 2008 Pontiac Solstice and request that you please remove the listing from your website.
Your site was so very helpful. I sold my car within one week after posting it. I was shocked on how quickly I received a call on the car and I actually sold it for just $200 less than my asking price...WOW!
I will definitely recommend Auto Marketing Systems to others. Thanks again!


Another VERY satisfied customer! Congratulations, Arlene! And THANKS for testifying!

Auto Marketing Systems - 866-326-9921

No comments:

Post a Comment