Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Like a Glove?

Being fairly new to the motorcycling community, I was interested in what type of gloves provide the security I need and the protection from the elements, but weren't so thick that I couldn't bend my fingers (which is necessary while riding!). So I asked the experts at www.motorcycle.com and found out that they recommend the following options:

Most highly recommended for all-season comfort:
Lee Parks Design -- World's Finest Deerskin Motorcycle Gloves

Recommended for warm weather:
Joe Rocket Atomic 2.0 Gloves -- Motorcycle Superstore

Long-finger bicycle riding gloves were another option that was rather popular, and are actually what I had been using. Most of these gloves, however are made for riding in cold weather (otherwise, cyclists use the fingerless gloves).

It was a helpful study for me and I hope others have found this information useful!

Auto Marketing Systems - 866-326-0949

No comments:

Post a Comment